Family Trip to Israel
Join Rabbi Tilman and your CBI Family for this special 11-day adventure. We'll experience Israel, seeing both the ancient history and the modern developments. We'll celebrate together with a Bar/Bat Mitzvah experience, and enjoy this one-of-a-kind family trip. Whether you've been to Israel before or not, you won't want to miss this special CBI experience!
Trip DetailsOr login to continue.
To complete the forms by hand, download and print the form here. Fax/e-mail or mail completed application to:
TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR THE LAND PORTION:
1. A deposit of $500 per person is required to assure your reservation. Payment is due May 1, 2021.
2. An additional $500 per person is due by September 1, 2021.
3. Final and full payment is due by October 1, 2021.
4. Payment made be made via credit card, cash, check, or bank transfer.
5. If paying by credit card, a 3.5% credit card fee will be charged.
If cancellation is received in our office:
1. From the date of payment of deposit until September 1st, 2021 – $500 per person will be charged.
2. Between September 1st to October 1st, 2021 – $1,000 per person will be charged.
From October 1, 2021 – full payment will be charged.
4. Cancellation of various elements in the program less than 7 days prior to the event may well result in a full cancellation charge.
5. Covid-19 clause: In the event that your home country/state and/or Israel is officially considered a “red zone state,” an official Coronavirus restrictions are in place, prohibiting flights, entrance to Israel or requiring mandatory isolation, which will force you to cancel your trip, then a full refund will apply. As well, for any cancellation due to coronavirus illness, backed up by medical documentation – a full refund will apply.