Congregation Beth Israel
Prague & Budapest
October 27, 2019-November 3, 2019
Join Cantor Matt Axelrod on an amazing journey to Prague and Budapest. On this tour, you will gain insight into the cultural legacy and poignant past of the Jewish communities in both Prague and Budapest. Visit sites of significant Jewish history that offer the traveler an opportunity to learn, remember and reflect.
From Budapest, continue on to Vienna for a 3 night optional add-on!
Trip DetailsOr login to continue.
To complete the forms by hand, download and print the form here. Fax/e-mail or mail completed application to:
PO Box 445
Fanwood, NJ 07023
Phone: (908) 347-7785
FAX: (425) 671-2374
TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR THE LAND PORTION:
1. A deposit of $1000 per person is required to assure reservations.
2. August 27, 2019 – 50% of the total amount is required.
3. Final and full payment is due by September 27, 2019.
4. Payment may be made via Zelle, wire transfer, cash, check or via credit card. If paying by credit card, a 3.5% processing fee will be applied. Once registration has been received, an invoice will be generated for with payment details.
If cancellation is received in our office:
1. From the date of payment: $250 is non-refundable.
2. Between August 27, 2019, and September 26, 2019, an additional $1,000 per person will be charged.
3. From September 27 forward– full payment will be charged.